Thursday, May 20, 2010

What is the best flower which grows in any season?

I need to know the name and description of the best flower which grows in any season.. and also can you tell me what is the website where i can search about flowers.. This is for my school project.. i hope guys you can help me.. tanx..

What is the best flower which grows in any season?
There are many, many websites about flowers. As far as one that grow all season, what zone are you in? I am in south LA (zone 8/9) and there are plants that grow year round but they don't produce flowers year round, such as an azalea.
Reply:Yeah like she said above it depend which planting region you're living.





live in planting region number 9 Central Florida and for us "hibiscus" flowers everyday and azaleas will flower only in the early spring.





If you get a chance go to your local nursery store you might find tons of informations for your planting area.

business loan

No comments:

Post a Comment