Monday, May 11, 2009

What is the meaning of Flesia flower?

There is a kind of flower named Flesia. Quebecquas (people from Quebec) believe this flower; regardless of its color has a meaning if you give it to someone. Can you tell me what the meaning of Flesia is?


Thank you,


Qura

What is the meaning of Flesia flower?
I don't know of a flower called a flesia, the closest I know is a freesia.


It seems you get a slightly different meaning depending where you look. The most common is Innocence.





Flower Meaning


There is a traditional meaning attached to each flower, that stands with their own significance and importance.





Freesia = Innocence


Freesia - trust


Freesia for friendship


Freesia - Innocence, trust


Freesia Meaning: Innocence
Reply:I never heard of a flower called Flesia! Freesia means "spirited" but that's as close I can get!

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment